Our beverage center repair company in Newfield can repair your refrigerated appliances with original equipment manufacturer parts and manufacturer trained service.
If entertaining guests is on your agenda, problems with your beverage center can ruin any social gathering. Your beverage center is an integral part of your home life, making it easy to grab a cold drink while keeping your refrigerated beverages cold and organized. These convenient mini-fridges and wine coolers offer a ton of storage and convenience, but if the appliance isn’t working the way it should, you might feel frustrated.
With a professional team of technicians and a repair center full of high-quality parts for mini-fridges and wine coolers, you’ll never have to wait long to repair a broken appliance.
Tell-tale signs your beverage center needs a repair
There are a couple of factors that determine your need for an appliance repair company to take care of your beverage center and refrigeration issues. These tell-tale signs include:
- Your beverages are not cold
- The temperature is either too high or too low
- Loud vibrations and noises are coming from your mini-fridge
- Your mini-fridge causes the items inside to have excessive moisture
- The fridge unit turns on and off unexpectedly
Besides your home refrigerator, if you have a beverage center, it may be the vital item that provides iced, refreshing drinks. For most people, it can be inconvenient to not have the benefit of a proper working beverage center. Mundane problems, like the fridge door, seals not containing cool air inside the unit, call for a beverage center repair service in Newfield.
We completely understand the urgency to repair these essential appliances so that you can have one less thing to worry about. When it comes to your comfort, we offer fast same-day service, quality work, and up front pricing for your appliance repair service. Some of the beverage centers we repair include:
- Single and double mini fridges
- Back bar coolers
- Horizontal bottle coolers
- Wine coolers
- Undercounter coolers
An appliance repair service in Newfield will help in diagnosing problems and answer any questions you have, and provide a detailed quote, so you understand exactly what will be fixed and how much it will cost.
We offer mini-fridge and undercounter cooler repair services on your schedule with affordable repair pricing so you never have to worry about overtime fees or additional costs after the quote. We believe in fair and upfront pricing for all repairs.
Types of Beverage Centers We Repair in Newfield
It’s exciting when you first start using a beverage center, especially when you find it to have one of the most convenient storage spaces in your home, and you can quickly reach for any kind of beverage.
Some of the brands we repair include:
- New Air
- Many other brands – contact us for more information
Unlike a large refrigerator with multiple areas and different temperature zones, a small to medium-sized beverage cooler has one job: to keep drinks ready for serving your family and guest. Not only do mini-fridges help with storage space in your regular fridge, but they’re exceptionally efficient and need less energy to keep drinks optimally cold.
Why Your Beverage Center Needs Repair
We can help with every step of the installation, repair, and maintenance. From broken lines to temperature issues, we diagnose a variety of undercounter refrigerator repair problems in a matter of minutes–then we get to work by identifying the right parts to fix your beverage cooler quickly.
Some of the most common mini fridge repair problems include:
- Improper installation and power supply. A circuit breaker brings a power supply, allowing your residential and commercial appliances to function essentially. This is why the power system for mini-fridges, refrigerators, beverage centers, and undercounter coolers is paramount. Improper installation may lead to potential damages due to low voltage, especially when your appliance is designed for a higher voltage. It is important to contact an appliance repair company near Newfield before the motor of your mini-fridge completely damages.
- Broken internal thermometer. When you notice things smelling awful in your fridge, it may be a major indication that your thermostat is broken or damaged. The thermostat controls the cooling balance of your fridge, so when you notice your fridge either getting unusually hot or cold, it is a sign you need an appliance repair technician to take a look at your thermostat.
- Leaks in your refrigerator are typically caused by a blocked defrost drain. This tends to happen when food items and debris clog up the drain hose in your fridge. This blockage can lead to buildup from ice, leading to leakage. There might be other causes aside from build-up that is causing your fridge to leak, which is why you must have a service technician diagnose the exact cause of your mini-fridge leaks.
- Vibration and noises may likely be a result of your fridge motor not functioning properly. This will either lead to fridge motor replacement or a form of repair.
- Broken circuitry and fuse problems may be a result of your power surge causing your electricity to increase when it travels through the circuit. When the circuit is taking more power than necessary, the safety system in your fuse breaks an internal wire. This is done to stop overheating and possible fire from occurring. Also, if the fuse in your mini-fridge is weak, it can lead to fuse problems. When there are also multiple appliances plugged into the same power source, the circuit can take out too much power, causing a fuse issue.
- Other temperature issues aside from the above mentioned can call for a mini-fridge repair. It doesn’t take long for a small problem to grow into a larger one with these refrigerated appliances. If you notice any issues, contact our customer service team immediately to schedule a service call and diagnosis.
Why Choose Appliance Doctor for Your Beverage Center Repair
We specialize in maintaining and repairing all major brands of beverage centers and refrigerator appliances.
With over 50 years of commercial and residential appliance repair services, we have provided same-day appliance repair services for beverage centers. Our clients like our fast, attentive service. We make it easy for them to fix any issue at an affordable rate, and they don’t have to wait weeks for something to get done.
Our team is ready to help with your undercounter refrigerator repair today. Call today to schedule your visit with the Appliance Doctor!