While it’s a great idea for homeowners to clean out the lint traps of their dryers between uses, it’s even better to schedule routine dryer vent cleaning from the specialists of Appliance Doctor. One of the main reasons we recommend this service is because thousands of preventable fires occur in homes every year due to dirty dryer vents. Do what’s best for your home, your safety and your finances by letting us give your dryer vent a thorough cleaning.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Experts Serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, Burlington, Camden & Gloucester Counties
Besides preventing a house fire, there are several other advantages to ensuring your dryer vents are clean as can be. Reasons for dryer vent cleaning include:
- Making your dryer work more efficiently by shortening dryer cycles
- Keeping your energy use low, which keeps your energy costs low
- Preventing your clothes from being unnecessarily hot or damp once the dryer cycle is complete
- Making sure birds and rodents don’t nest in your blocked duct hood flap, which commonly occurs whenever there’s a large buildup of lint in the vent
- Taking steps to extend the life of your dryer, which allows you to save even more money than you do on your energy savings alone
- Doing your part to ensure you’re compliant with your home insurance requirements
As you can see, you’ve got much more to gain than you do to lose with dryer vent cleaning.
How We Clean Your Dryer Vent
Now that you understand a bit more about the importance of keeping your dryer vent as clean as possible, we’d like to help you understand just what happens when your dryer vent is cleaned. When one of our expert appliance technicians comes to your home, she or he will use vent cleaning equipment and tools to send a stream of air straight inside of your vent where it will force out any lint and/or debris that might remain within. Even better is the fact that you don’t have to worry about a mess being left behind for you or anyone else to clean up. Before we clean your vent, we’ll be sure to perform a thorough inspection in order to make sure there aren’t any other issues that need to be taken care of. We’ll also sit down and talk with you about how often you use your dryer in order to help you determine how often to have your vent cleaned.
Get in Touch With Us
To schedule your dryer vent cleaning in the Philadelphia area with Appliance Doctor, be sure to give us a call. Our customers are also welcome to submit an online form while browsing our website.