Modern appliances have made housework so much easier, but it’s important to take care of your washing machine and dryer to ensure the pair operates efficiently when you need it. It’s very inconvenient to go the laundromat when you need clean clothes. One great way to ensure that your washing machine is always ready when you are is to get washer repair and service at the first signs of problems with your machine. Our team of professionals comes to your home on your schedule and offers a quote before we begin any service. Once we do the work, we clean up and leave you ready to go.
Types of Washing Machines We Repair and Service
Our technicians are trained and experienced in washing machine repair on many different types of machines, including:
- Top loading
- Front loading
- Combination units
Call Us When You Experience These Problems With Your Washer
Today’s modern machines have more moving parts and electronics, which can make it more difficult to diagnose and repair a problem to your machine. Here are just a few of the common issues we come across:
- The machine won’t come on – Check the breaker and the plug or see if the washer is imbalanced
- There’s no agitation -the belt might be worn or it could be the motor
- The wash did not spin out – the lid switch might be defective or the solenoid might need to be replaced
- Water isn’t draining – this could be a clogged drain or a defective pump. Don’t let water sit in the tub because it does cause rust and corrosion
- The water leaves spots on the clothes that won’t come out – Oil is probably getting into your wash cycle from a faulty transmission
- You’re not getting cold water – the valve might be turned off or there might be sediment buildup preventing water from getting through
- Your machine is leaking – this might be from a leaky hose, a clogged drain pipe, too much soap or even a leaking tub. We can quickly find the leak and get your machine repaired.
Washer Repair Experts Serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester, Burlington, Camden & Gloucester Counties
We’re the one to call when you think “I need washer repair near me.” You can give Appliance Doctor a call at 215-628-2800 or set up your appointment by using our online contact form. You can trust us with your washing machine and other appliance repairs to keep up with your busy routine.